DESCRIPTION: A telecommunication company POSITION: Legal Practitioner QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: Degree (2.1 min.), minimum of 7 years post call experience (with experience in a telecommunication organisation) , good transactional experience and a good knowledge of all legal and regulatory issues relating to the industry, written and verbal communication skills, be computer literate and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
CONTACT: Interested candidates are to forward hand written application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Advertiser, P. O. Box 51057 Ikoyi, Lagos.
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: An IT firm
(1) AGM (Human Resources); Degree in Business Administration or related discipline with upwards of 10-15 years in ICT companies, must be experienced in monitoring changes in the industry and environment in recruitment with a strong foundation in HR knowledge.
(2) IT Manager; Degree in Computer science, computer engineering or related discipline with minimum of 10 years in ICT companies.CONTACT: Send applications to: The Executive Director, P.O. Box 3112, Marina, Lagos.CLOSING DATE: August 21, 2007.
COMPANY: Computer Warehouse Group
DESCRIPTION: Nigerian Information Technology ConglomeratePOSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE: (1) Specialist, Business Intelligence; B.Sc/M.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields. Experience building and deploying Business Intelligence Solutions using Oracle or Business Objects or similar tools. He/She will also have Experience building and deploying Datawarehouses using Oracle or similar tools. He/She will have experience specifying and/or managing a business intelligence project. (2) Sales Executive, Software; B.Sc, HND in Engineering or Computer science and with a flair for sales, 3 years (post NYSC experience in prospecting and selling solutions in a structured IT firm. Product knowledge of software solutions and hove experience in solution selling. Effective use of PC or Laptop and basic packages especially Word, Excel and Power Point. (3) VSAT/Microwave Radio Implementation Engineer; The VSAT /Microwave Radio Engineer will be a qualified engineer (either Electrical/Electron ics or Computer Engineering) , A minimum of 3 years of VSAT/Microwave Radio experience (commercial and technical) with protection, 3 years site experience with implementation, integration, testing and commissioning of VSATs, 1 year site experience with implementation, integration, testing and commissioning of Microwave Radio. A solid understanding and experience with both the electrical and electronics components contained microwave systems, Demonstrable competence in the use of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, MS Project, etc. Must be able to do project Cost estimation/budgetin g, Basic presentation skills. (4) Hub/Field Support Engineer; B.Sc./HND Electrical/Electron ics or Computer Engineering; Cisco certifications preferably to CCNP level at least; 3 years post NYSC experience, Demonstrable competence in the use of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, MS Project, etc. Basic presentation skills and effective use of PC or Laptop. (5) Project Manager; BSc Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline, minimum of 5 years project management experience with project management and presentation skills.
Expires: August 14, 2007.
CONTACT: Interested Candidates should send or e-mail their application, attaching detailed CV and a readily accessible personal address and telephone number (if any) to: Head, Human Resources Computer Warehouse Group, Octagon Building (5th Floor) A.J. Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Annex, Lagos. Tel 01-7744368, 3200803-7, Fax: 01-2705583. E-mail: cwg@cwlgroup. net. Website: https://www.cwlgroup.net
CLOSING DATE: August 21, 2007.COMPANY: Amazon Energy Group
DESCRIPTION: Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Company
POSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE: (1) Head, Human Resources; CIPM qualified or equivalent and a degree in Sociology, Industrial Psychology or any other Social Sciences discipline. You will have a broad HR background, and be experienced in change management, talent & performance management, learning management, strategy development and implementation with a minimum of 7 years HR experience. Experience in Oil, Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical Projects. Computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
(2) Head, Corporate Services: A Law/Engineering or any Social Sciences degree from a reputable institution. 7 years experience in handling of contracts in the oil & gas industry is required. MBA/Master degree will be an added advantage. Experience in Oil, Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical Projects. Computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
(3) Procurement Officer: A Law/Engineering/ purchasing/ any social sciences degree with 5 years experience in handling of contracts in the oil & gas industry. In-depth knowledge of SAP with application of best value procurement methods and creation of long-term contracts. Experience in Oil, Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical Projects. Computer skills and ability to learn new programmes.
(4) Project Engineer: A bachelors degree in any field of Engineering from a reputable institution. An MBA or membership of relevant professional body will be an advantage. Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar position is required. Experience in Oil, Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical Projects. Computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
(5) Senior Engineers, Engineers & Designers:
a. Project Coordinators
d. Control Systems (Instrumentation)
e. Electricalb. Plant Layout/Pipeline
f. Rotating Equipment
g. Vessels (atmospheric to pressure)
h. Engineering Quality Assurance
Minimum of 7 years experience working in a similar position. First degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower in the field of position applied for. MBA or membership of relevant professional body will be an advantage. Experience in Oil, Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical Projects. Computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
(6) Maintenance Manager: 12-15 years cognate experience in a similar position is required. First degree in Engineering. MBA/membership of relevant professional body will be an advantage. Experience in Oil, Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical Projects. Computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
CONTACT: To apply, please quote the reference number of the desired position as the subject of your email. Email comprehensive curriculum vitae (stating your contact address, day-time telephone, valid and verifiable references who are not your blood relations) to amazon@gosservices. com.
CLOSING DATE: August 28, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: Service provider to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry
POSITION: Chartered Accountants
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: Minimum of B.Sc (2.2) or HND in Accountancy or Economics plus membership of ICAN/ACA; Candidate should be below 32 year old and could be newly qualified accountants; a maximum of 3 year working experience may be an added advantage.
CONTACT: Interested candidates should send applications with detailed CV including (telephone numpers and e-mail addresses) to: The Advertiser P.M.B 029, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers.
CLOSING DATE: August 24, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: An oil companyPOSITION: Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: HND/BSc Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years relevant working experience in related industries
CONTACT: Send application and CV to: urgentengineeringjo bs@yahoo. com.
CLOSING DATE: August 16, 2007.
COMPANY: Chevron Nigeria LtdDESCRIPTION: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
POSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE: (1) JDE Application Analyst (Ref. 2007-IT-03); BSc (2.1) Computer Science, Electrical/Electron ics Engineering or any numerate sciences, minimum of 2-8 years of relevant work experience, knowledge of JDE One World Tool, SOX and IP Controls, mastery of MS Office Suites and good analytical skills.
(2) Applications Programmer/Analyst (Ref. 2007-IT-04); BSc (2.1) Computer Science, Electrical/Electron ics Engineering or any numerate sciences, minimum of 2-8 years of relevant work experience, knowledge of application & web technologies, current programming, scripting, architectures database languages, experience in system analysis and design, knowledge of Microsoft development, diagnostic tool and software Development Life Cycle, ability to work with tight deadlines.
(3) Geoscience Data Management Analyst (Ref. 2007-IT-05); BSc (2.1) Computer Science, Electrical/Electron ics Engineering or any numerate sciences, minimum of 1-5 years of relevant work experience, Good information Technology Skills, knowledge of geoscience data types and data workflows, knowledge of programming and scripting languages, SQL, AWK, Perl.
CONTACT: Click Here to apply
CLOSING DATE: August 17, 2007.
COMPANY: The Oiltest Group
DESCRIPTION: Provision of oilfield well services, quality laboratory and consultancy services POSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE: (1) Chief Accountant - Ref: CAl07 (Location: Port-Harcourt) ; B.Sc (2.1) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accountancy, ACA, or CIMA or ACCA, Must have worked in a similar capacity in a large conglomerate for a minimum of 10 years from date of qualification, proficiency in the Use of Computer, analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrable ability to exceed stated and implied targets. Must not be less than 35 years old.
(2) Trainee Field Technologists - Ref: TFT/07 (Location: Port-Harcourt) ; HND (upper credit) in Mechanical, Production, Electrical/Electron ics, not be more than 27 years old with a minimum of 1 â€" 2 years post NYSC experience, minimum of 6 credits in O'level or SSCE including Mathematics, Physics and English language,Knowledge of basic computer applications, ability to work long and anti social hours. Must posses the ability to work under pressure.
(3) Personnel Officer - Ref: PO/07 (Location: Port-Harcourt) ; Degree in Social Sciences or Management Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Lower, A minimum of 5 years proven cognate experience in a similar capacity in a medium size organization, prolific in the use of computers, Sound experience in the area of payroll and compensation administration, Proven skills in the planning and management of local and international travel formalities, Good administrative and organization skills.
CONTACT: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied any of the advertised positions listed above in the past 2years. To apply, please send a hand written application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum vitae and other credentials to: The Advertiser P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state
CLOSING DATE: August 17, 2007.
COMPANY: Fairshores Limited
DESCRIPTION: An Oil and Gas manpower service company providing manpower services to the Worlds major International Oil and gas companies is recruiting professionals in the Engineering and Construction field with solid experience in the Oil and gas, Petrochemical and Construction Industry.If you wish to face challenges in leading Oil and Gas Companies in Africa, Europe and beyond, then its your opportunity to work with SHELL, TOTAL, CHEVRON TEXACO and EXXON MOBIL.
Senior Cost Estimator,
Senior Cost Controller,
Senior Welding Inspector,
Senior Coating Inspector,
Senior QaQC Engineer,
Senior Planning Engineer,
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Senior HSE Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer,
Senior Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Senior Pipeline/ Piping Engineer
Senior Document Controller.
Please note they are all senior positions so we expect applications from people with eight ( years experience and above.professional qualifications will be an added advantage.METHOD OF APPLICATION: send your cv to manpower@fairshores ltd.comyour cv must be in word format and don't send more than once as it will disqualify you.
CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2007.
COMPANY: Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN)DESCRIPTION: A non-profit organisation of Nigerian Oil & Gas Services Companies in the upstream technical services sector.
POSITION: Secretary General (Ref: PETAN/107/ES)
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: University degree, 15 years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, knowledge of secretarial and organisational planning, coordination and execution, ability to read, understand and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations, ability to write reports, effectively present information and respond to questions from the public. CONTACT: Send CV and current salary details (quoting reference code) to the Human Resource Advisor:
Human Edge Limited, c/o The Head, Staffing Services Division10/12 Adenubi Str, Behind St. Leoâ€™s Catholic Church, Off Toyin Str, Ikeja, Lagos.Or e-mail applications to recruitment@ heworld.com.
CLOSING DATE: August 28, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: Granite processing company
POSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE: (1) General Manager; A good qualified Geologist or Mining Engineer with MBA in Management Studies and must be well experienced in Quarry Management. The candidate must not be more than 45 years.
(2) Quarry Manager: A graduate in Geology, Mining Engineering or related discipline, candidate must be well experienced, at least 5 years in Quarry production and management He must not be more than 45 years.
(3) Senior Accountant: An experienced Accountant of not more than 40 years of age. He must be a self-starter. Possess supervisory and highly analytical skills with a good knowledge of an accounting software; A first Degree or HND in Accountancy plus an ACA or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years post qualification practical experience.
(4) Internal Auditor: First degree or HND in Accountancy, plus an ACA or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience gained as an Internal Auditor or in an Audit practice; Candidate must not be more than 40 years old.
(5) Senior Weighbridge Officer: A first Degree or HND in any of the Social Sciences plus some working experience; Persons with lower qualifications but with adequate experience and knowledge of the weigh bridge may also apply.
(6) Civil Engineers: First Degree or HNO in Civil Engineering, plus a minimum of 5 years post graduation experience. The candidate must not be more than 45 years of age.
(7) Quantity Surveyors: First degree or HND in Quantity Survey plus a minimum of 5 years post graduation experience. The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age. ( Plant Manager: B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 10 years experience in the Quarry industry and with specialized knowledge in the maintenance of heavy duty equipment such as CAT, Volvo Dumpers, Crushers, etc. Must be between 45 and 50 years of age.
(9) Construction Cost Analysts: First Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or in Quantity Surveying plus a minimum of 4 years post graduation experience. The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age.
(10) Stores Officer: A minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering or any numerical discipline from a recognized Polytechnic. No previous experience required. Candidate must not be more than 40 years of age and must understand an accounting software.
(11) Purchasing Officer: OND holder in Mechanical engineering or related field with working experience in crushing plant and equipment. Minimum of 5 years experience, be computer literate and must not be more than 40 years old.
(12) Drilling Foreman/Blaster: OND in Drilling Technology or related field with at least 5 years of blasting experience, must not be more than 35 years, must not be more than 35 years old.(13) Transport Manager: Ten years experience as a fleet Manager in a trucking business.
(14) Plant Mechanic: Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering, plus experience with CAT equipment, Volvo dumpers etc. Those with lower qualification but enough experience can also apply. Must not be more than 35 years of age.
(15) Truck Mechanic: Minimum of 5 years experience in the maintenance of Mack tractors.
(16) Panel Electrician: Trade test 1, 2 and 3 certificates with a minimum of 5 years work experience and not more than 35 years of age.
(17) Chief Security Officer: Candidate must be retired Armed Forces or Police personnel. Currently working as Chief Security Officer in a reputable organization. Not more than 55 years of age.
(18) Accounts Clerk: OND in Accountancy plus a minimum of 3 years experience and must be computer literate. Not more than 35 years of age.
(19) Catering Officer: Must have a certificate/ good training in catering from a reputable institute or organisation. Must have experience in the preparation of African and Continental dishes
(20) Security Men: Recently retired Armed Forces or Police personnel with good physical attribute.
(21) Drivers: Valid National Drivers' License with a minimum of 5 years practical experience in any of the following categories: i) Cars and Buses ii) Trucks and Trailers iii) Heavy Duty Tractors and Earth-moving Equipment. The right candidates must be able to read and write, must have passed through the secondary school or its equivalent, not more than45 years of age.
CONTACT: Applications enclosing detailed CV and indicating mobile telephone numbers should be forwarded to:
P. O Box 278, Enugu.
OR online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: August 28, 2007.
COMPANY: Cometstar Manufacturing Co. Ltd
DESCRIPTION: A fast growing cable manufacturing Company located in Ogun StatePOSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE:
(1) Marketing Manager; BSc Honours (Second class) or HND (Upper credit) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experiences in Marketing of Technical Products (preferably Electric wires and cables).
(2) Machine Operators: Extrusion and Wire Drawing Machines; Candidates should possess ONO, C&G, WAEC technical. Candidates with 0' level pass in English Language, Mathematics or Physics can also apply. Minimum of 3 years experience.
(3) Supervisors - Electrical/Mechanic al: HND with 3 years experience or OND/C&G Intermediate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 6 years experience.CONTACT: Candidates applying for position (1) should send CVs and other relevant credentials to cometstarman@ yahoo.com while those for positions (2) & (3) should apply to:The Head, Admin/Human Resources, Cometstar Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Plot C21/4 Afam Road, Agbara Industrial Estate, Agbara, Ogun State.
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: An Aluminium Roofing Sheet Coating & Corrugation Industry, located in Enugu
(1) Commercial Manager; Must be a graduate with a minimum of 10 years experience in marketing, of which 5 must be in the Aluminium Roofing Industry and below 45 years of age.
(2) Assistant Production Engineer; Must be a graduate of Chemical/Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or related field, and below 35 years of age.
(3) Sales Executives; Must be a graduate with a flare in Sales, have a good knowledge of mathematics and below 35 years of age.
CONTACT: Send applications to:
P.O. Box 9233,
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: Manufacturers and exporters of PVC and plastic products
(1) Finance and Administration Manager (Ref: Finad 01); BSc Accounting, Finance, Business administration or related field plus at least 4 years administrative and management experience in the manufacturing industry would be a plus.
(2) Sales Managers (Ref: sales 01); Degree and 2-5 years related experience with PVC, plastic products, manufacturing background and industry contacts, business and finance intelligence.
(3) Sales Administration Officer (Ref: sales admin 01); Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration with a strong bias for customer service.
(4) Electrician (Ref: elect 01); Completion of a recognised 2 year electrical apprenticeship program, Equivalent training or 3 years of experience as a skilled electrician. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
(5) Factory worker (ref: fact 01); Experience in the set-up, operation and adjustment of various lathes, boring and turning machines, cylindrical and surface grinders, milling machine planer etc, must be able to work at fast pace.
(6) Electrical Engineer (Ref: electing 01); Cognate experience in factory mechanical processes and possess a recognised certification in electrical engineering.
(7) Chemical Engineering (Ref: chemeng 01); experience in factory mechanical processes and possess a recognised certification in chemical engineering.
CONTACT: send CV to PVCjobs@yahoo. com or PMB 2133, Sango Ota, Ogun State quoting appropriate reference no.
CLOSING DATE: August 17, 2007
COMPANY: Nigerian Bottling Company Plc
DESCRIPTION: Authorized bottler of Coca-Cola products and the leading bottler of beverages in NigeriaPOSITION: Tax Manager
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: B.Sc Accounting, ICAN & ACIT, Specialised as a Tax Manager in a large sized multiple location organisation, Have detailed knowledge and experience in all local taxes and legislation, knowledgeable in international tax, proactive in tax Planning, with strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
CONTACT: To apply, please send your handwritten application and credentials to; The HR Planning & Resourcing Manager Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, ' NBC House, Oyingbo, Lagos Or apply online at https://www.nigerianbottlingcompanyplc.com
CLOSING DATE: August 21, 2007.
COMPANY: Bristow Helicopters (Nig.) Limited
(1) Helicopter Pilots: Must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, aged between 18 - 28 years as at October 1, 2007, Degree (2.2).
(2) Licensed Aircraft Engineers; Minimum of A & C license (endorsed by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)) with 5 years minimum experience of the following aircraft: B412, A++, C+ & C++. Must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
CONTACT: Apply in writing to:
The General Manager,
Bristow Helicopters (Nig.) Limited,
Old Domestic Road, M.M. Airport, P.O Box 11,
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2007.OMPANY: Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
DESCRIPTION: An international non-governmental development organisation
POSITION: Programme Manager, Nigeria
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: Degree; minimum of 5 years work experience in a developmental organisation, experienced in organisational assessment and development work with good communication and networking skills.
CONTACT: Applicants should send a one page expression of interest clearly detailing how you meet the criteria above to vsonigeria@vsoint. org
CLOSING DATE: August 21, 2007
COMPANY: Family Health International
DESCRIPTION: An international health organisation
(1) Senior PMTCT Advisor - Country Office; MBBS with 5-7 years experience in relevant areas of health, a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS at the community level, including 3 -5 years experience in PMTCT programs, and HIV/AIDS counselling in general, experience in project development, proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training, and excellent communication skills required, A post graduate degree in a related field (Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology or Public Health).
(2) PMTCT Officer - Country Office; MBBS with at least 5 years post national youth service experience in community health practice with a minimum of 3 years experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS, STI and tuberculosis at the primary health facility or community level. Sound understanding of TB technical areas, experience with ART programs and familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system, NGOs and CBOs.(3) Community Health Specialist - Cross River, Kano
(3) Reproductive Health Officers; A university degree in public health, education, behavioural or social science, or equivalent, 3-5 years previous experience working in reproductive health programs in Nigeria; Familiarity and experience with integrating reproductive health and HIV programs a plus, Research background preferred. Experience in developing collaborative relationships and liaising with senior level government officials, community leaders, and donors.
(4) Senior Medical Services Advisors - Taraba, Bauchi, Sokoto; MBBS with 8-10 years post national youth service experience in clinical and home-based cam, with a minimum of 5 years experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS at the clinic or community level, a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS technical areas, experience with ARV programs and familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs
(5) Clinical Services Officers - FCT, Edo, Kano, Lagos, Taraba, Bauchi, Sokoto; MBBS with at least 5 years post national youth service experience in clinical care, with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS technical areas, A post graduate degree in Public Health is desirable. Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage.
(6) Laboratory Technical/Counselli ng Testing Officers - Taraba, Sokoto, Bauchi; B.Sc and AMLSCN, B.MLS or AMLSCN and FMLSCN, 5-8 years post NYSC experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in provision of laboratory support for HIV/AIDS, a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS technical areas.
(7) Zonal Manager - Sokoto; Masters Degree in public health, sciences or behavioural sciences, with at least 10 years working experience in managing programs at the community level, a Bachelor's degree with additional experience will be considered. At least 5 years experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community level working with public and NGO sectors required. Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above ( Strategic Behaviour Communication Officers - Anambra, Cross Rivers, Edo, FCT, Lagos; Masters degree in public health, sciences and the social sciences with demonstrated ability to manage SBC activities in a large, complex health-related project Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in SBC activities,
(9) Drivers - Country Office, Anambra, FCT, Lagos; Secondary school leaving certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates, Holds a minimum of trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
(10) Office Orderlies - Taraba, Bauchi, Sokoto; Secondary school leaving certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates.
CONTACT: Forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: MedServicesJobs@ghain.org for all Medical services positions ProgramMgtJobs@ghain.org for all Program Management positions
FandAJobs@ghain.org for Finance & Administration positions
CLOSING DATE: August 17, 2007
DESCRIPTION: A financial Services company with three distinct subsidiaries
(1) An Independent Securities Dealing Clerk (Ref: NDF/ACT1); A good first degree or HND equivalent, must be a qualified Chartered Stockbroker; Minimum of 3 years management level experience in related industry; Strong financial and investment skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of the capital market and investment banking products; Providing knowledge of utilizing market information to build strong relationship with the public sector, Insurance, Pension fund, Banks and high net worth individuals; Knowledge of global and domestic economic issues; Must have strong knowledge of capital market operational framework and understand the workings of the regulatory authorities, such as SEC and NSE.
(2) Financial Accountant (Ref: NDF/ACT 2); A good first degree or its equivalent; Professional qualification in Accounting (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA and any other equivalent); Minimum of three
(3) years relevant experience in internal control, preferably in the financial services industry with at least 2 years in audit firm and 1 year at management level; Knowledge of compliance issues and corporate governance, and internal control framework; Good knowledge of investment banking operations, risk-based approach to external audit and IT-based audit tools. (3) System Officer (Ref: NDF/ACT3); Minimum of university degree or HND (Upper Division) in Computer Science or related discipline, Minimum of 5 Years post qualification experience in developing and implementing technology plans with at least one year in managerial position executing IT projects.
(4) Head, Sales & Marketing (Ref: NDF/ACT6); degree in any relevant discipline; Minimum of 5 years posts qualification experience with at least 3 years in Sales & Marketing in a service -oriented organisation and 1 year in senior management position.
(5) Relationship Officer (Ref: NOF/ACT7); Minimum of university degree or HND (Upper Division); Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience preferably in Banking/Financial services sector CONTACT: All applications should be forwarded to: P. O. Box 17, Apapa, Lagos.
CLOSING DATE: September 4, 2007
DESCRIPTION: Commercial bank
(1) Senior Banker; Degree, must currently be working in a bank abroad, minimum of 10 years working experience, customer management and negotiation skill, ability to recognise and exploit business opportunities and to close large transactions with emphasis on complex and corporate financial transactions.
(2) Transactor; Second degree preferably in Finance, Banking Accountancy, Law etc, must have foreign work experience, minimum of 5 years requisite work experience, extensive training and exposure to Corporate Finance Products and Markets, other professional accounting qualification; Chartered Accounting, Chartered Management Accounting etc, good accounting knowledge, analytical skill, sound credit skills, credit process & policies.
(3) Legal Counsel, Good first degree in Law, license to practice law in Nigeria and 12 years post call experience, good knowledge of Nigeria Law, computer skills.
CONTACT: Send CV with desired position as subject to finance@minervarecr uitment.comCLOSING DATE: August 21, 2007.
DESCRIPTION: Commercial bank
(1) Head, Corporate Affairs/Brand Management (Ref: ADVT 001); Degree/HND in related discipline, 13-15 years experience in a reputable bank, aged between 44 and 46 years. Should have skills in Customer Relations/Services, Total Quality Management, Events Management & Marketing etc.
(2) Head, Branch Development (Ref: ADVT 002); Degree/HND in related discipline, 13-15 years experience in a reputable bank, aged between 44 and 46 years. Should have good understanding of Estate Management and the Nigerian Estate & Market requirements, versatile in building & construction.
(3) Head, Internal Control (Ref: ADVT 003); Degree/HND in related discipline, 13-15 years experience in a reputable bank, aged between 44 and 46 years. Basic banking Operations/Product knowledge, knowledge of regulatory guidelines for banking operations, good computer audit, quality management and supervisory skills.
(4) Branch Managers/Relationsh ip Managers (Ref: ADVT 004); Degree/HND in related discipline, 7-13 years experience in a reputable bank, aged between 38 & 44 years.
CONTACT: Apply stating reference code of desired position at the extreme left of the envelope to: The Advertiser, Box No. 1033, Guardian Newspaper Limited, RUTAM House, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, PMB 1217, Oshodi, Lagos.
CLOSING DATE: August 21, 2007.
COMPANY: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN), Abuja DESCRIPTION: The Apex bank of NigeriaPOSITION/QUALIFICAT ION/EXPERIENCE:
(1) Director Of Statistics (Ref. DSTD, 07); A Masters Degree in Statistics or Economics with strong flair for Statistics and a proven ability to perform the tasks required of the position. Possession of a PhD will be an advantage. A first degree in Statistics with a post-graduate degree in Economics or related discipline. 15 years cognate experience in statistics/economic research, of which 8 years should be at senior management level. Outstanding publication record in statistics/economic s and related disciplines with a minimum of 15 research papers, out-of which 10 must have been published in refereed and reputed journals. Membership of the Nigerian Statistical Association; Nigerian Economic Society and/or other similar professional bodies.
(2) Director Of Monetary Policy (Ref. DMPD, 07); A good Masters Degree in Economics or Finance and a proven ability to perform the tasks required by the position. Possession of a PhD will be an advantage. 15 years cognate experience in economic and policy research, of which 8 years should be at senior management level. Outstanding publication record in economics, finance and related disciplines with a minimum of 15 research papers, out of which 10 must have been published in reputable journals. Membership of the Nigerian Economic Society and/or other similar professional bodies.
CONTACT: Qualified candidates should visit the CBN Website and complete the recruitment form and submit. Note that multiple applications will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2007