Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Rihanna Finally Confirms That She's Dating Chris Brown



So, this was pretty obvious all along, with the endless Instagram photos and all, but Rihanna has finally come clean, admitting that she's dating Chris Brown again in her new interview with Rolling Stone. Back in November, when asked the same question, Brown sang a different tune, replying, "No," then adding, "And that's just a quick answer."
"I decided it was more important for me to be happy," Rihanna told the mag, on the subject of her relationship with Chris Brown. "I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."
"You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it's different now," she continued. "We don't have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about s---. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don't want to lose that."
The public certainly hasn't been able to let of the 2009 assault incident, but she's clearly moved on and set some new ground rules. "He doesn't have the luxury of f---ing up again," she said. "That's just not an option. I can't say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I'm pretty solid in the knowing that he's disgusted by that. And I wouldn't have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility."

SOURCE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...