VACANCY: Shell nigeria Massive graduate recruitment.:
Massively recruit for graduate positions.
Whatever challenges you take on, we can offer you a career at the front of industry innovation, with outstanding professional development and opportunities to work on some of the most demanding and exciting energy projects anywhere in the world.
As a Shell engineer you will be integral to unlocking better energy solutions. Yours will also he developing on exciting portfolio of projects, and continuing to support Shell's safe, productive and efficient operations.
Shell is looking for people with a range of expertise in Engineering disciplines -Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Marine, Chemical, Offshore Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, and Applied Sciences.
5 - 7 Years Experience
1. Maintenance Management Systems Engineer
2. Maintenance Verification Engineer
3. Tanker Operations Supervisor
4. FPSO Marine Officer
5. Gas Allocation Engineer
6. Vessel Quality Assurance Supervisor
8 - 10 Years Experience
1. Senior Electrical Engineer Offshore
2. Senior Underwater Maintenance Engineer
3. Tanker Handling Coordinator
4. Integrated Production Systems Engineer
5. Senior Mechanical Engineer (Rotating Equipment)
6. Senior Project Engineer
7. Gaslift Surveillance Engineer
8. Equipment Health Surveillance, Implementation Project Engineer
9. Reliability Engineer
12 - 15 Years Experience
1. Head, Fixed Wing Operations
2. Head, Underwater Maintenance
3. Head, Metering
With a technical role at Shell, you will find a supportive culture that encourages new ideas. Not only will you progress your career but you could help solve some of the world's biggest energy challenges, empowering people's lives around the world, now and into the future. Lets deliver better energy solutions together.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Candidates Should click the link below