JOB REFERENCE: EER 13
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
DEPARTMENT: GOLDEN PASTA COMPANY
- Coordinate the planned electrical maintenance activities of a production machines.
- Design, interpret and implement equipment monitoring strategies for the plants.
- Follow up with the procurement team to achieve quick turnaround time of spare parts procurement.
- Coordinate the activities of supervisors and resolve issues that come up in the course of production
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacement to maintain optimum performance
- Manage all the electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance.
- Ensure electrical safety of the plants.
- The role belongs to the Manufacturing and Operations Job Family, Technical Discipline and “Professional” Career Level. Successful candidates can overtime progress within the Job Family which includes Production, Maintenance, HSE and Technical functions across the group
- B.Sc./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering. Minimum of second class lower division.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
On or before 12th February, 2012.