Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Workers Rejoice As Aero Contractors Sacks HR Director

Workers Rejoice As Aero Contractors Sacks HR Director:

Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services, Mrs. Tope Fagbemi has been sacked, a development that threw workers of the airline into a celebration mood.
Workers had called for the sack of Fagbemi, whom they considered the architect of the harsh policies that led to the protests that grounded Aero Contractors between 13 and 29 of March.
“They have now come to understand what we were saying about her from the beginning. She wanted to kill the airline. We are so happy she’s gone now. Others will follow her,” Motajo Abdukareen, Acting General Secretary of the National Union of Air Transport Employees, NUATE said.
Her sack gladdened workers so much they held a party at the Lagos airport, singing, eating, drinking and dancing.
“No one will come and kill Aero. We built it with our sweat. No one can come and kill our airline,” a worker said.
“God has come to our rescue. The battle is not won yet. But we will overcome,” she added.
Workers of Aero Contractors went on strike on March 13 over poor conditions of service and plan by the management to outsource jobs.
The airline was grounded for two weeks after management dismissed more than 655 workers in one day and began recruiting new staff.
The workers have been called back after the court’s intervention, and the airline started full flight operations on Tuesday this week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.

Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
I'm looking to create my very own blog and want to know where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thank you!

My web blog :: weightloss drops

Anonymous said...

Gгeetingѕ from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to
taκe a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, supeгb ѕite!

Also vіѕit my blοg - premature ejaculation pills

Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a weblog it is! This blog gives valuable information
to us, keep it up.

My homepage - how to lose weight

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...