Shell is Nigeria's oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world's leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The Internship/Research Attachment programme which is different from the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme, is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians to gain work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Exploration & Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN).
Internship / Research Attachment for Postgraduate University Students
Duration: 1 year (non-renewable)
- Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Production Engineering,
- Surface/Facilities/Engineering, Petroleum Engineering,
- Production, Well Engineering, Geology/Geophysics,
- Geomatics (Surveying, Hydrography, Geoinformation management, Geodesy, Metocean),
- Environment and Sustainable Community Development.
- Selections will be based on postgraduate program-mes/proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter,
- Curriculum vitae including applicant's contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- A 3-paged summary of candidate's postgraduate research program me including: study background, technical objectives, expected outcomes and methodology/data required.
- All documents should be mailed to: sheIInigeria@shell.com