Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

OVER 70 PERSONS BURNT TO DEATH ON BENIN-ORE ROAD

OVER 70 PERSONS BURNT TO DEATH ON BENIN-ORE ROAD:

An accident which happened along Benin Ore road on Friday afternoon claimed the lives of over 70 persons.
The sad event took place at Ugbogui in Edo State.It occurred when a tanker and a trailer collided with a fully loaded commercial bus.
The bus which was travelling from Lagos cut fire.
Survivors have been rushed to the hospital with the help of Federal Road Safety Corps.
What a sad day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely
appreciate it.

my webpage: calories walking calculator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...