Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rihanna Fell On My Lap, So I Did What A Real Nigga Would Do-Drake

Rihanna Fell On My Lap, So I Did What A Real Nigga Would Do-Drake:
Over time, there has been speculation that Rihanna and Drake had 'a thing' in the past, leading to the much talked about Drake Vs Chris Brown fight, allegedly over singer Rihanna.
But now, there seems to be proof that 'things' did go down for real between Riri 25, and Drake,26.
In an interview with radio host Elliot Wilson, here is what Drake said about Chris and his on and off chic Rihanna:
“His insecurities [is because] I make better music than him…I’m more popping than him…At one point the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do.
[After I smashed] I treated her with respect so she's not out here talking down on me.


 Its about to get ugly between Chris and Drake-again...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...