Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers

I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers:
 Note from Nengi Warikoko to Stella



Enquirer website carried the breaking news that Nengi Warikoko is Actress Genevieves Daughter and they even renamed her 'Chimebuka'. The BB circulation says that Genevieves long lost daughter had been revealed.



Well I did copy and paste(so to say)and asked if the person in the picture was indeed Genevieve's child ,knowing this rumour was coming in a second time and we all know the adage of 'no smoke without fire'



Nengi nicely contacted me and debuked being Genevieves child...



This is the second time she will be put on the hot-seat as being the famous actress' daughter.



Nengi must have read the comments here on the other story cos she sent more pictures and said there was no iota of resemblance between her and the actress.



This is what she said

Dear Stella,



I just got a link from someone concerning a post on your blog. I am the person in the pictures. The pictures are like 2yrs old, I am 22 and a graduate of university of port harcourt, Mbgn Tourism 2010. I am not genevieve's daughter. You can check my facebook page Nengi Warikoko and my instagram @call_her_khal. There is no striking resemblance.



Thank you,

Best Regards''



See the pictures she sent to show there is no nose.eyes,teeth or hair resemblance oh.



Lets see if anyone else will bring this up again anytime in the near future.



Thanks Nengi!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...