Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Generator Fume Killed Three Friends In Their Sleep At Agbado, Ogun State

Generator Fume Killed Three Friends In Their Sleep At Agbado, Ogun State:  Three friends identified as Saka Adeosun, 15, Kadri Akanbi, 20 and Wale
Kola Ola, 18, have died in their sleep after inhaling generator fume.
The incident took place at 109/111, Alakuko Road, Akera area of Agbado, a
suburb of Ogun State.




The three friends were apprentices in a welder and vulcaniser’s shop partitioned with plywood.

They
were sleeping in one of the shops and left the generator working on the
other side when they died in their sleep after inhaling the fume. The
incident was reported at Ayila Police Station.

Mr. Shoremi Moses,
the landlord of the shops where the incident happened, reported to the
police that the three youths had died in their sleep.

When the
policemen arrived the scene of the incident, they discovered that the
victims were foaming from their mouth, ear and nose, an indication that
they were choked to death by the generator fume.

Meanwhile, the
families of the deceased have told the police that there was no need for
post mortem to be carried out since nobody was responsible for their
death. The bodies were subsequently released to them and they have been
buried.

When P.M.NEWS visited the police station, the Divisional
Police Officer, DPO, Supol Daniel Okere, was said to have gone to the
Area Command. But a source at the station confirmed that since the
families of the deceased wanted them buried without any form of test
conducted on them, the corpses have been released to them for burial.

When
P.M.NEWS visited the scene of the incident Monday morning, some youths
were seen mourning and discussing the circumstances that led to the
death of Saka, Kadri and Wale.

An elderly man, who declined to reveal his identity, confirmed that the three friends have been buried.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...