Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

“I Am An Extremely Jealous Guy, My Lover Must Focus On Only Me'' Uti Nwachukwu


 


Handsome Nigerian model and ex-Big Brother Africa winner Uti Nwachukwu has come out to give us an insight into his relationship. The good looking bachelor that send ladies heart racing, says his lover must solely focus on him because he's the jealous type. I never knew that a cute guy could be jealous too, I've always felt that their girlfriends are the one who needs to be on the look out, because other girls would always be after their boyfriend. But hearing this from Uti has totally changed my orientation.

“I am an extremely jealous guy but I am praying to God to make me less
jealous and less possessive. I believe that if you find somebody that’s
for you, that person should be for you only. I’m a bit extreme because
my lover must focus on only me. Now that’s a bit difficult and that’s
why I say I am a very difficult person to be with. Perhaps, I’m very
demanding when it comes to relationships."

"Apart from being a jealous lover I also expect you to give back to me what I am giving you.
I expect 100 per cent attention and care and nothing less. So, it’s
going to be hard but I know God gave me this standard in order to
connect me with the exact person he has created for me.” says Uti

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...