Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I've Never Met The Girl Who Took My Half Naked Pics-Davido


Remember sometime in December 2012 when  Davido was involved in  another 'in-bed'  pic scandal, posted on social media by the unidentified girl above?
The singer has now decided to address the issue, explaining what led to the incident during an  interview with  Ebuka, on TV Show 'Rubbing Minds.'
Insisting he had never met the girl before the incident, he said:
“I was asleep in bed. The girl just snuck in and (makes gesture of taking photograph) I don’t know her. I used to stay in an apartment back then and movement was kind of free. Maybe I didn’t lock the door and she just snuck in and took the pix. I have  however moved to my new home where there is much tighter security.
I didn’t realise what was going on even after the pix was posted online. I traveled to Ghana immediately afterwards and I noticed on the plane people were just staring at me and I wondered why. Since it was a flight my phone was switched off  and so I had no idea what was happening online. When I got to Ghana, I still got the same stare from people. I was asked by friends to switch on my phone and that was it. 300 calls from Dad, 600 calls from grandma, everyone one asking Davido what’s going on.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...