Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Designer Ricardo Tisci Allegedly In Gay Relationship With Kanye West

Designer Ricardo Tisci Allegedly In Gay Relationship With Kanye West:
When I initially heard about reports suggesting that rapper Kanye West was in a gay relationship with his 'close' friend and confidant-creative director of Givenchy-Ricardo Tisci, I laughed, thinking the thought was preposterous...lol. I mean, isn't Kanye West, with all his ego supposed to be like the 'Alpha-male?'

Anyways, further fueling the gay rumors is what Ricardo Tisci said in an recent interview with Vogue Homme. When asked about his best sexual experience, he said:

" I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the "hottest weekend of my life.

Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist.

This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him."
Now, you agree that what Ricardo said above is very INTERESTING. But then, time will tell...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...