Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Obafaye, ‘My Oga at the Top’ resumes as NSCDC Oyo State boss



The former Lagos State Commandant of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense
Corps, NSCDC, Mr. Shem Obafaye, who postulated the ”My Oga at the top”
mantra has finally resumed duty as Oyo State Commandant of the security
agency.

Obafaye was replaced by
Mr. Adesuyi Clement from Oyo State Command after his interview on
Channels Television live programme ‘Sunrise’ about two months ago. Since
then, no specific assignment was given to him until last week when he
was asked to replace Adesuyi officially.
Mr Shem in a telephone
conversation with Vanguard, Obafaye promised to discharge his duties
with every sense of responsibility. ”I am determined to serve in Oyo
State and I know God will help me,” he said.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...