Conoil Nigeria Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry and we recruit for the positions of Sales Executives. We are engaged in the marketing of refined petroleum products (Diesel/Petrol/Aviation Turbine Kerosene), manufacturing and marketing of high-quality lubricants and chemicals for domestic and industrial use. We are reputed for our unwavering commitment to excellent products and service delivery for maximal customer satisfaction.
In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa’s leading petroleum products marketing company, we need vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to re-invigorate our team across the country.
Job Title: Sales Executives
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Minna, Jos, Gombe, Port Harcourt, Warri, Benin and Ilorin.
Reporting to relevant Head of Business, successful candidates will, among others, be responsible for managing business relationships with established customers and prospects, develop new markets, gather market and customer information, and assiduously work towards growing the customer base of the company across all products at all times.
- Ensure the articulation and implementation of effective sales, business development and customer management strategies and programmes to maximize the revenue generating capacity of the company.
- Work in tandem with management articulated strategies to ensure the long term financial viability of the Company.
- Create detailed proposal documents on behalf of prospective and established customers for management approval
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second Class Upper division) obtained full time in any discipline from a reputable university.
- A Master’s degree and additional qualifications in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years post- NYSC working experience.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking, high creativity and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Candidates with local experience and working knowledge will be given preference.
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit applications which must include an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials and certificates to:
email@example.com SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE